BELTS & BAGS | Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Belt N Bags, an Australian owned business operating out of New South Wales. As use of this website is governed by the Terms and Conditions outlined below, please take the time to review them. Please note that these Terms and Conditions are revised from time to time.
Use of this website constitutes your agreement to follow these Terms and Conditions and to be bound by them. If you do not agree with any of the following Terms and Conditions please do not use this web site.
If you require any further information please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 1300 855 360 during business hours (9.00 am - 4.00 pm) Monday to Friday.
Refund and Exchange of Goods
- We do accept returns/exchanges if you change your mind or for incorrect product/size choices (Due to COVID-19 health concerns about our customers and our team members from 20.03.2020 returns and exchanges will be suspended (unles faulty)
- We do not refund/exchange on CLEARANCE items unless faulty.
- Returns on faulty goods, or goods that do not match the description provided will be honoured.
- Notification of any product issues must be notified via email ( email@example.com ) or by phone ( 1300 855 360 ) within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- Refunds will only be allowed within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- All postage and insurance costs involved in returning products to Belt N Bags are the responsibility of the purchaser, except in the case of items received damaged or faulty.
- Please complete a Returns Authorisation Form when returning products, include a copy of your invoice. Any product returned without a Return Authorisation Form or written requirements on a note (exchange for size X or refund) will not be honoured. Once we have received the product we will arrange for an exchange or a refund ( if faulty ) via a credit card to your website account or mail a cheque.
- This refund policy does not affect your statutory rights. For further details regarding our refund policy visit the Frequently Asked Questions Page (FAQ) here.
Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
Any warranty claims associated with the below list are not considered manufacturer defects and are not covered within our refund policy.
User wear and tear from normal use such as:
- Worn edges or corners from daily use
- Natural fading and softening of materials
- Stains, spots and spills
- Stretching from wear/use
- Damage to finishes or seams from friction/rubbing
- Improper conditioning and cleaning
- Linings that are ripped, stained or worn from normal use.
- Rips or scratches
- Gashes and tears
- Harsh chemicals or cleaners
- Animal, fire or weather (lightning, tornado, flood, etc.) damage
- Airline or third-party damage or mishandling
- Third party alterations
- Theft, loss or intentional damage.
- Colour variation might occur in genuine leather belts. This is common for belts made from real leather as real leather will have colour variation occurring during the dying and manufacturing process.
- There might be slight shade variation between website photos and actual products due to differences in screen display, brightness etc.
Cancellation of Orders
You can cancel your order any time during your “checkout” process. Once you have entered your credit card details and your payment has been approved you are unable to cancel your order at the “checkout” stage. If your order has not been dispatched and you need to cancel, please contact us immediately via email or our “Contact” page with your order number and include the word “CANCEL” in the subject line. Once your order has been dispatched we are unable to cancel your order.
Ownership of Materials
Unless otherwise indicated, Belt N Bags owns all copyright of the material used on this website. All registered or unregistered trademarks used on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All information, material, text, graphics, logos, trademarks and other material (collectively referred to as Contents) on this site are the property of Belt N Bags and such contents are protected under Australian laws and through international treaties.
We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colours of products on this website. However, because the colours you will see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be 100% accurate. Please note that all product images are digital and for illustration purposes only. Colours and shades therefore may vary depending on each image/description.
All our products attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%. All prices advertised are inclusive of GST. All international orders are exempt from Australian GST; however they may incur taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is delivered. Any taxes and duties incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
Links to other websites
From time to time, the website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the linked website by Belt N Bags. Belt N Bags is not responsible for the content for any linked website or any hyperlink contained on the linked site. Belt N Bags does not warrant correctness, accuracy, timeliness, legality or reliability of any third party website, including the contents of any link framed by this site. Your decision to link to a third party is entirely at your own risk.
Contributions in the form of feedback must not breach any applicable laws or rights. Without limiting this obligation, we require your contribution to not:
- Defame any person
- Breach anyone’s intellectual property rights or confidentiality
- Breach privacy laws
- Breach anti-discrimination laws
- Contain any links, advertising or marketing material or spam
- Stalk or harass any person
- Encourage or promote or assist the commission of any illegal act
- Contain excessively coarse language
- Include any material that contains any virus or computer code or file or computer program designed to impair the performance of Belt N Bags network or any computer, software of telecommunications device.
Belt N Bags uses its best endeavours to list products at the most competitive prices. Belt N Bags reserves the right to change prices for any products listed on the Belt N Bags website at any time. Our recommended retail prices are based on products of a similar style, material & construction to those currently in the market place. All prices are indicated in Australian Currency AUD.
Belt N Bags gift vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. All Belt N Bags gift vouchers cannot be exchanged or returned and you can not purchase another gift voucher with a gift voucher. Belt N Bags are not responsible if a gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. If you return products you have purchased using a gift voucher the remaining balance will be credited to your account to be used at a later date.
Each Belt N Bags discount voucher is personal to the user receiving it and is not transferable & has no monetary value. Each Belt N Bags discount voucher has an expiry date which can not be modified.
The use of a Belt N Bags discount voucher requires the total value of the order (excluding any extra delivery costs) to be higher than the monetary value of the discount given by the Belt N Bags discount voucher. Some Belt N Bags discount vouchers may specify a minimum spend in order to be used. In this case, the monetary value of the order (excluding any extra delivery costs) must be higher than the minimum spend.
Under no circumstances can the value of a discount Belt N Bags voucher be used on an order if that Belt N Bags voucher is defective or out of date, no replacement Belt N Bags discount voucher’s will be issued.
When an order is placed using a Belt N Bags discount voucher and it contains a number of items the discount will apply to the overall amount. We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these guidelines and the methods through which benefits are earned.
Supply of Your Products
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, we will supply you the products indicated on your Order Confirmation once payment has been cleared and received by Belt N Bags. When your ordered items have been dispatched, we will email you to confirm shipment of each item including a tracking number for your order.
Delivery of Your Products
Delivery of your purchase is by Australia Post, e-Parcel. You will be provided with a Tracking number where you will be able to track your order at Australia Post Tracking
For further information regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us using the contact form provided here
# Bags & Belts / bags and belts / leather belts / belts sizes / leather bags