Mink & Satchel
CARRIE - Womens Green Patent Skinny Leather Belt with Silver Buckle
You can also make 4 interest-free payments of $5.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Bright, bold and colourful best describe the 'Carrie' range of genuine leather belts with an ultra high gloss Emerald Green patent finish. This will bring life to just about any outfit, either worn as a pant or waist belt.
Strap is 18mm wide.
Size Guide: S (30"), M (34"). L (38"), XL (42"), 2XL (44")
Materials: Genuine leather strap with nickel buckle.
How to buy the correct sized belt? We recommend selecting a belt that is 2 inches larger than your usual pant size to make sure it fits you comfortably.
Belt measurements are taken from the point the strap meets the buckle to the middle hole. Generally, there are 15cm from the middle hole to the end of the belt.
If you have any questions, contact us in the Live Chat, email us or give us a call at 1300 855 360.
Ladies Belt Sizing
|BELT SIZE INCHES||BELT SIZE CM||WOMEN'S SIZES|
MEN'S BELT SIZING
|INCHES||CM||MEN SIZES||PANT SIZE (CM)||PANT SIZE (INCH)|
Kids Belt Sizes
|Age||Size (cm)||Size (inch)|
|Free Shipping over $50||Free Shipping over $150|
|Under $50 Shipping Fee is $4.00||Under $150 Shipping Fee is $11|
|Delivery time is 5-7 Workdays||
Delivery time is 3-5 Workdays
|*Delays may be expected during the busy Christmas time & break, however we will be working hard to get your orders out as soon as possible.|
|$30 Shipping Fee for orders over $100|
|$45 Shipping Fee for orders under $100|
|Delivery time is 10-20 Working Days|
|$11 Shipping Fee for orders over $70|
|$19.95 Shipping Fee for orders over $30|
|Delivery time is 7-10 Working Days|
Any warranty claims associated with the below list are not considered manufacturer defects and are not covered within our refund policy.
- Worn edges or corners from daily use
- Natural fading and softening of materials
- Stains, spots and spills
- Stretching from wear/use
- Damage to finishes or seams from friction/rubbing
- Improper conditioning and cleaning
- Linings that are ripped, stained or worn from normal use.
Rips or scratches
Gashes and tears
Harsh chemicals or cleaners
Animal, fire or weather (lightning, tornado, flood, etc.) damage
Airline or third-party damage or mishandling
Third party alterations
Theft, loss or intentional damage.
- How much is shipping and what Countries do you ship to?
- How long until my parcel is shipped?
- How long until my parcel arrives?
Free Shipping over $40
Free Shipping over $100
Under $50 Shipping Fee is $4.00
Under $100 Shipping Fee is $11
Delivery time is 5-7 Workdays
Delivery time is 3-5 Workdays
Canada, United Kingdom, United States
$30 Shipping Fee for orders over $100
$45 Shipping Fee for orders under $100
Delivery time is 10-20 Working Days
$11 Shipping Fee for orders over $70
$19.95 Shipping Fee for orders over $30
Delivery time is 7-10 Working Days
- How do I track my shipping? When your parcel is despatched from our warehouse you will be emailed a shipping confirmation email with an Australia Post tracking number. You can track this on the Australia post website or follow this link: https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
- Where is my order? We advise that you check your email to see if you have received a shipping confirmation from us. Your order should be shipped and confirmed within 72 hours of placement. If you haven't received a confirmation email with a tracking number please contact us. Your parcels delivery time will vary depending on your choice of shipping method, your location, weekends, public holidays and other peak periods such as Christmas.
- My order didn't arrive? If your order hasn't arrived you are best to contact Australia post first and lodge an inquiry. After you have done that you can contact us so we can follow it up on our end to make sure all details are correct so we can get your order to you as fast as possible.
- What is your returns policy? Refunds and exchanges are allowed within 30 days of the original purchase date. All postage and insurance costs involved in returning products to Belt N Bags are the responsibility of the purchaser except in the case of items received damaged or faulty.
- How do I return an item that is faulty or if I change my mind? We have a returns form on our website (link). All you have to do is fill out the form and you will receive an email with the return information. Alternatively, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact with you as soon as we can.
- Do I have to pay for the return? Yes, if you change your mind and no longer want the product or you bought the wrong size you do have to pay the shipping to return the product. UNLESS you have received a faulty product put a copy of the postage receipt in with the product you are returning and we will refund you the shipping cost.
- What size am I? You can have a look at our size guide (link) to help you chose a belt. Please remember that these are not the entire length of the belt. These lengths are from the buckle to the middle belt hole. All belts have a 5-6 inch overhang.
- I bought the wrong size what do I do? Buying the right size in anything is challenging that’s why we have a fast and easy exchange program, all you need to do is fill out the returns form and tell us what size you would like to exchange to. You will then receive an email with all the details you need for your return, once we receive your parcel we will send out your requested size.