ALEC - Mens Cotton Woven Black Elastic Stretch Belt with Silver Buckle
You can also make 4 interest-free payments of $11.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
If you’ve ever wished for a belt with a little stretch built-in, the Alec is a terrific option. Crafted from textured elastic webbing, braided for durability and comfort, this belt is accented by 100% leather trimming and a silver-tone buckle.
See related items for additional colors. The strap is 34mm wide.
Materials: Cotton, Elastane, Genuine Leather, and Nickel
Note: Alec belt is measured the same way as any pin buckle belt. Belt size will have 6 inches overlap that is not shown in measurement.
For example: size 34" + 6" (overlap not shown in measurement) = total length of the strap is 40"
Size 38" + 6" overlap = total length of the strap 44".
How to buy the correct sized belt?
We recommend selecting a belt that is 2 inches larger than your usual pant size to make sure it fits you comfortably.
Belt measurements are taken from the point the strap meets the buckle to the middle hole. Generally, there is 15 cm from the middle hole to the end of the belt for an overlap that is not shown in the measurement.
Please note - some belts don't have pinholes. In that situation:
- Measurements will be the same as for pin buckle belts. The end of a strap will be 15 cm or 6 inches that are not shown in the measurement.
- There will be additional information about the measurements in the description of that belt. For example full length of the strap.
WOMEN'S BELT SIZING
|BELT SIZE INCHES||BELT SIZE CM||WOMEN'S SIZES|
MEN'S BELT SIZING
|BELT SIZE IN INCHES||BELT SIZE IN CM||MEN SIZES|
Kids Belt Sizing
|Age||Size (cm)||Size (inch)|
Boys Belt Sizing
Still not sure what size to purchase? We're happy to help. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Free Shipping over $79||Free Shipping over $100|
|Under $79 Shipping Fee is $8.95||Under $100 Flat Shipping Fee is $11.95|
|Delivery time is 3-7 workdays after despatch||
Delivery time is 2-5 workdays after despatch
|$11 Shipping Fee for orders over $70|
$19.95 Shipping Fee for orders over $30
(minimum order value to send parcel to NZ - $30)
|Delivery time is 7-10 Working Days|
Terms and Conditions:
- After receiving an international order, we will ship out the parcel within 1-2 business days and will send the tracking number to provided email.
- Our shipping partners are:
- Australia Post for orders within Australia
- DHL for international orders
- BeltnBags does not refund international shipping costs and reserves the rights to deduct any return costs incurred from the total return amount for orders that are refused at customs.
- BeltnBags are legally required to declare the full dollar value paid on the international shipments and must include an invoice for customs if they require it.
- If you have any inquiries regarding delivery, please contact us.
- How much is shipping and what Countries do you ship to?
- How long until my parcel is shipped?
- How long until my parcel arrives?
Free Shipping over $50
Free Shipping over $100
Under $50 Flat Shipping Fee is $5.00
Under $100 Flat Shipping Fee is $11.95
Delivery time is 2-7 Workdays
Delivery time is 2-5 Workdays
$11 Shipping Fee for orders over $70
$19.95 Shipping Fee for orders over $30
Delivery time is 7-10 Working Days
- How do I track my shipping? When your parcel is despatched from our warehouse you will be emailed a shipping confirmation email with an Australia Post tracking number. You can track this on the Australia post website or follow this link: https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
- Where is my order? We advise that you check your email to see if you have received a shipping confirmation from us. Your order should be shipped and confirmed within 72 hours of placement. If you haven't received a confirmation email with a tracking number please contact us. Your parcels delivery time will vary depending on your choice of shipping method, your location, weekends, public holidays and other peak periods such as Christmas.
- My order didn't arrive? If your order hasn't arrived you are best to contact Australia post first and lodge an inquiry. After you have done that you can contact us so we can follow it up on our end to make sure all details are correct so we can get your order to you as fast as possible.
- What is your returns policy? Refunds and exchanges are allowed within 30 days of the original purchase date. All postage and insurance costs involved in returning products to Belt N Bags are the responsibility of the purchaser except in the case of items received damaged or faulty.
- How do I return an item that is faulty? Please take a photo of the faulty product and send us an email at email@example.com including your name and order number and we will be in contact with you as soon as we can.
- Do I have to pay for the return? Yes, if you bought the wrong size and would like to exchange the belt, you do have to pay the shipping to return the product.
- What size am I? You can have a look at our size guide (link) to help you chose a belt. Please remember that these are not the entire length of the belt. These lengths are from the buckle to the middle belt hole. All belts have a 5-6 inch overhang.
- I bought the wrong size what do I do? Buying the right size in anything is challenging that’s why we have a fast and easy exchange program, all you need to do is fill out the returns form and tell us what size you would like to exchange to. You will then receive an email with all the details you need for your return, once we receive your parcel we will send out your requested size.
Found the belt i wanted with a simple search, ordered, and had them here to Tasmania two days later. Excellent service all round.
Wonderful belt for bigger people but not big enough for them!
Without a doubt this is a wonderful belt, well made stretchy comfort with flexible sizing and perfect for a bigger person. Unfortunately the belt is currently in 46"/117cm which just isn't big enough for the ideal use and audience for a belt like this. If it's ever in bigger sizes I will be buying 2 of each colour and spreading the work!
Super Comfortable, Stretches yet sturdy enough to keep pants with loaded pockets up!
Quite surprised by this purchase was looking for a belt to go with an excellent summer Perlon Watch Strap from thesydneystrapco and found this belt is fantastic. Not only a perfect match, breaths but stretches as well. Has become my most comfortable belt and perfect for long hours in front of a computer!
I found the belt very comfortable and just what I was looking for.
Good selection of sizes & Great quality